Staying on Disney’s property has many benefits to guests, and in my opinion is the only way to go when visiting Walt Disney World. Disney offers accommodations to meet any budget. Choose between Deluxe, Moderate, and Value Resort Hotels to find the right choice for you!
Some of the perks offered to resort guests include:
- Access to Extra Magic Hours – extended park hours in either the morning or evening each day at select parks. These are only available to guests staying in Disney hotels, and it’s a great opportunity to enjoy some of your favorite attractions!
- Transportation Choice – WDW offers complimentary transportation on motorcoaches, ferryboats, and monorails to carry you wherever you would like to go on the Walt Disney World property. If you choose to drive your own vehicle, you’ll enjoy free parking at any Theme Park.
- Flying to WDW? Guests arriving at Orlando International Airport can catch a ride for FREE from the airport to their Disney Resort Hotel on Disney’s Magical Express. This motorcoach will transport you and your bags to your hotel. If you checked your bags you can skip baggage claim, Disney will pick up your bags for you and deliver them to your hotel room within three hours of your check in. At the close of your vacation, Disney will transport you back to the airport. Spend more time with your family as you let Disney take care of the transportation.
- Amenities – All Disney Resort Hotels offer excellent swimming pools, food options and luggage services. Out shopping in the Theme Parks? Many of your purchases can be sent directly to your Disney Resort hotel so you can pick them up at your convenience.
- Quality of Service – It doesn’t matter at which of Disney’s Resort Hotels you choose to stay, you will receive a level of service that only Disney can provide. The small touches of Cast Members are sure make your stay welcoming, relaxing and magical.