Disney’s Value Resort Hotels are the most economic accommodations offered on their property, starting at just $85 a night. They are themed resorts on a huge scale – literally. They offer basic hotel rooms, pools, and food court dining options. Though they are the lowest in cost, no attention to detail was spared. The larger than life themed buildings and pools offer a clean, welcoming, fun place to rest your head while on vacation.
Choose between 5 of Walt Disney World’s Value Resort Hotels:
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – In Disney’s newest resort hotel, you can lose yourself in the magic of the Disney and Disney-Pixar films The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, Finding Nemo, and Cars. Each room is ornately themed to one of these classic movies. This resort hotel offers Family Suites, with accommodations for up to 6 guests. Disney’s Art of Animation Resort also boasts the largest resort pool in WDW inspired by Disney-Pixar’s Finding Nemo. There you will find some of your favorite Finding Nemo characters. At the Schoolyard Sprayground small children get wet in a big way in a area just for them! Cars fans may want to take a dip at the Cozy Cone Pool. Or guests may also wish to visit a third pool and travel “under the sea” with some of your favorite The Little Mermaid at the Flippin’ Fins Pool. Quick Service dining with both international and American fare can be found at the Landscape of Flavors food court.
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort – When you enter Disney’s Pop Century to step back in time and tour the 1950’s through the 1990’s. Vibrant colors, iconic toys, and other trends greet you throughout the resort, pool and guest rooms. Rooms can accommodate up to 4 guests. The Hippy Dippy Pool makes a for a great place to cool off and adults can enjoy a drink at the poolside bar, Petals. Guests can also enjoy two other smaller pools on location, the 1950’s Bowling Pool and the 1990’s Computer Pool.
- Disney’s All-Start Movies Resort – This resort is dedicated to the magic of movies! Over-sized characters from favorite Disney movies such as 101 Dalmatians and Toy Story adorn the buildings. Guests can make a splash in the Fantasia Pool, where a Sorcerer Mickey fountain provides extra fun. Or guests may want to head to the Duck Pond Pool, a second smaller pool inspired by The Mighty Ducks, resembling hockey rink. Rooms at this resort can sleep up to 4 guests. The World Premiere food court provides breakfast, lunch and dinner selections to guests, as well as sweet bakery treats and ice cream!
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort – The volume is definitely turned up at Disney’s All-Star Music Resort. Whether it’s Broadway, country, rock n’ roll, jazz or calypso you enjoy, you’ll find it larger than life at this resort hotel. Walk under a giant neon lit juke box, or admire instruments as tall as the building itself. Choose between a Standard or Preferred room, which sleeps up to 4, or a Family Suite, which can house up to 6 guests. Two pools continue the music theme – the guitar shaped Calypso Pool or the grand piano shaped Piano Pool. Satisfy your taste buds with foods such as pizza, pasta, burgers or quesadillas in the Intermission Food Court.
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort – Athletic fans can score big by staying at Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort hotel. Decor is inspired from football, basketball, baseball, tennis and surfing. Rooms can accommodate up to 4 guests. Beach lovers will want to head over to the Surfboard Bay Pool and take a dip or catch some sun among giant surfboards and palm trees. Drinks can be found at the Team Spirits Pool bar, next to Surfboard Bay Pool. Those who prefer baseball, can stroll over to the Grand Slam Pool where Goofy can be seen pitching water at this baseball diamond shaped pool. When hunger strikes, head to the End Zone Food Court for American fare.
Even Value Resorts come with plenty of perks and a lot of Disney magic! A movie is shown nightly on a big screen by the pool. In addition to grab and go dining in the food court, pizza can be delivered to guests’ hotel rooms. Each resort hotel has a jogging trail for a nice walk or run, outdoor playgrounds for little ones, and an arcade with plenty of games.